Sometimes I am a victim of Pinterest, so I end up attempting DIY projects. Most of the time they turn out all right. But there have been absolute failures as well. Thankfully, this one turned out great.
I saw this DIY on the What’s Up Mom’s youtube channel here. So I got some plain white mugs from Max. They were 7 QR I believe, so really cheap.
I am just going to show you guys the end result. Because I didn’t take any pictures of the process itself. But I have listed the video of the method below.
- Looks amazing ! Just look at these pictures. You can gift these to anyone as a birthday present etc.
- You can marble anything like vases, plates, bowls, empty mason jars etc.
- They are unique. (My mom is a sucker for unique stuff so I made these for her.)
- Very easy to make. Absolutely no effort is involved.
- You cannot mess this up.
- The nail polish wears off after washing the mugs. You can use a clear coat finishing spray that will prevent that. I am still looking for that as I haven’t found it yet.
Here is the video. Enjoy !
Do try this out. It’s so much fun and turns out different each time.