Yes I know the year just started. And I am already out of cash. 😛 Anyway, my brother was suppose to bring books from Pakistan but he didn’t. So I had to spend that cash somewhere. And what better thing than books. Then he needed to go to Jarir Bookstore so I took him. And that is how this haul came to being.
So here is the first book haul of the year 2016.
These are the books I got.
- The Valley of Amazement by Amy Tan.
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks: This ended up being the first book that I read in 2016. Let’s just say that I was not as moved by Noah and Allie as everybody else does.
- The Memory Book by Rowan Coleman: The concept of the book sounds great. I like the cover as well. I am reading this right now and so far I really like it.
- The Weird Sisters by Eleaner Brown: A book based on Shakespeare and three sisters.
- P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern: Again, one of those super hyped up books I haven’t read. Let’s see what I think about this one. I have been wanting to read this for quiet awhile now.
- The Way You Look Tonight by Richard Madeley: I have forgotten what made me buy this one.
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell: David Mitchell has been on my TBR authors for the longest time. So I picked this one up to see how it is.
Can someone please notice the effort I have been putting in pictures lately ? Stacey from Pretty Books has inspired me to do that.
Until next time.